Saturday, September 22, 2018

Shimmery Trees and Joyeus Noel DSP - a case

I used the Frosty White sShimmer paint to create a shimmery Christmas card, one that I saw in this month's Stampin' Success (see below)


I did make a few changes as you can see in the above picture from the Success Magazine.   Instead of Pacific Point ink, I used  Balmy  Blue reinker and by varying the mixture of Frost White Shimmer paint and reinker I was able to get the ombre effect on the sentiment (from Merry Christmas thinlets). The paint was applied using an Aqua painter and when dry the sentiment was adhered to a piece of Vellum over the DSP.


The leaves were die cut from "Rooted from Nature".  Frost White Shimmer paint was added to the leaves with a sponge.  I also added some paint to the die cut tree.

The tree was added to the Joyous Noel DSP banner and the two leaf clusters above and below the Vellum over lay.


Supplies Used:
Stamp:  
Ink: Balmy Blue Reinker
Papers: Balmy Blue, Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Joyous Noel DSP, Vellum
Accessories:  Frost White Shimmer Paint, Aqua painter,  ribbon, dimensionals, Merry Christmas Thinlet dies. Nature's Roots Thinlets

No comments: