Friday, September 21, 2018

Winter Woods and All is Bright - a case

I cased this from a card I saw on Pinterest, but I made a few alterations.  I'm making as many cards as I can using the Winter Woods and coordinating framelits for a project for my Open House on Oct. 13.  That deadline looms closer and closer every day.

The base card is Thick Very Vanilla card stock layered with Gold Foil paper and then a layer of All is Bright DSP.

The tree is stamped with Mossy Meadow ink and die cut using the "In the Woods" framelits.  It is adhered to a Very Vanilla scalloped oval layered with a Gold Foil oval.  This is adhered to the center of the card front.


The sentiment, die cut twice - once with Very Vanilla and once with Gold foil- are adhered together slightly off set from each other,  It is adhered across the oval art piece with a gold embossed sentiment adhered underneath it.

Supplies Used:
Stamp:  Winter Woods
Inks:  Mossy Meadow, Versa Mark
Papers:  Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil, All is Bright DSP
Accessories:  In the Woods Framelits, Scallop Oval Franelits, Layering Oval Framelits, Merry Christmas Thinlets, Gold Embossing Powder.