Saturday, September 22, 2018

Winter Woods & Dashing Deer Lighted Shadow Box

This 8 by 10" lighted shadow box was an idea that was brewing in the back of my mind for quite some time. Today I made one after an extensive search for the battery operated string lights which I put in a "safe place".

As I mentioned, this is a metallic rimmed 8 by 10 shadow box which I purchased on sale at a competitor's store at the end of last season.  I somehow knew I was going to make a lighted shadow box even then.

Here's what the finished product looks like from the side:

\

And from the front:
Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Winter Woods, Star Light, Dashing Deer
Inks:  Sky:  Balmy Blue, Pacific Point, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink
          Trees and Leaf Clusters:  Mint Macaron, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow
          Deer:  Soft Suede
          Moon:  Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry
Papers:  Shimmer White, Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow,            Sparkle glimmer paper
Accessories:  White embossing powder, 1 1/4" circle punch (mask for moon), In the Woods                           Framelits, Dashing Deer Framelits, string of mini lights with battery, 8 by 10" shadow box                   frame, dimensionals, hot glue. Frost White Shimmer Paint


Here's what the shadow box looks like lit up:






No comments: