Saturday, August 16, 2014

Christmas Bauble

I love the way this Christmas ornament turned out.  When I saw the picture of it in the catalogue I wasn't sure whether or not to buy it.  But in the end I did, and I am happy.

Here is the card:





I stamped the image twice, but coloured only the center circle of the second one. The first one was coloured entirely with blendabilities.  I punched out the middle circle of the second bauble using the 1" circle punch, and attached it to the first coloured bauble using a dimensional.

Stamps: Christmas Bauble, More Merry Messages
Inks: Black Memento, Lost Lagoon, Blendabilities
Papers: Marina Mist, Whisper white, Nordic Noel DSP, Silver Glimmer paper
Accessories:  Oval framelits, Lucky Stars Embossing folder, Stylish Stripes Embossing folder, Lost Lagoon ribbon, Dazzling diamonds, Silver glass glitter, large pearl, dimensionals, 1" circle punch.

No comments: