Sunday, August 17, 2014

Chimney Delivery

It's been hard finding the time to make cards, but one of my craft fairs has had fewer customers this year.  So I bring work with me.  I stamp images on a 12 by 12 piece of Whisper White card stock and colour then while I am waiting for customers to visit my booth.  When I get home I made these images, now coloured, into cards.  In 5 hours you can colour a lot of images!

This card is not one of the images coloured at the craft fair.  This is from an order that arrived late last week - products from the Holiday catalogue.  Like an impatient child, I just had to stamp some of the new arrivals, colour them and make them into cards!  I'm continuing to love the new blendabilities.


Stamps: Get Your Santa On, More Merry Messages
Inks:Memento, Blendabilities, Basic Black
Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Nordic Noel DSP
Accessories: Oval framelits, Label framelits, 1" Cherry Cobbler ribbon, dimensionals, Dazzling diamonds

No comments: