So, for this challenge, I dug out some recently retired dies, used a current stamp set and created this card. I was inspired by a card similar to this made by jnbcards, which I saw on Pinterest.
- The base card is Flirty Flamingo 4/1/4 by 11, folded to make a top fold card.
- The dies cuts and punchies were built upon the next Whisper White layer which had been embossed with the sparkles embossing folder.
1. Cups and kettles framelit dies for the tea pot and lid (Whisper White edges with Flirty Flamingo)
2. Bouquet XL die for the leaves (garden green cardstock)
3. Petite Petal Punch to make the flowers which had been stamped with Flirty Flamingo ink.
Stamp sets Used:
1. Petite Petals
2. Sunburst Sayings
3. Wild About Flowers
1. Wink of Stella gold glimmer brush for center of flowers
2. Wink of Stella clear glimmer for flower petals and tea pot
3. 1/8" gold taffeta ribbon
4. Pewter embossing powder