I ended up choosing Affectionately Yours DSP. This is such beautiful paper I had to take 2 deep breaths before I could cut it.
- The DSP was cut into 7/8" strips and adhered to gold foil paper.
- The cardstock base is Flirty Flamingo, layered with Night of Navy.
- The sentiment is from Cottage Greetings and is embossed with the new copper embossing powder, on a piece of Night of Navy cardstock the ends of which were notched. This is matted with some Daffodil Delight.
- Two yellow (Daffodil Delight) flowers were cut out of a remnant of the DSP.
- Three leaves from the stamp set "Swirly Birds" were embossed with the copper embossing powder, cut out, and adhered to the underside of the flowers. This flower unit was adhered to each side of the image panel
- The bird, from the same set, was stamped in Flirty Flamingo, cut out and attached to the sentiment panel on the flower on the left side. I put a tiny pearl in the bird's eye.
Stamps: Cottage Greetings, Swirly Bird
Inks: Versa Mark
Papers: Affectionately Yours DSP, Flirty Flamingo, Night of Navy, Gold Foil paper, Daffodi Delight
Accessories: Copper embossing powder, pearls, dimensionals.