All the images have been coloured with blender pens and ink pads-all paper edges sponged with Crumb Cake ink.
Frogs are so popular today, so I thought I would start with this little fella.
- Start with 4 by 8" Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4" to make a 4 by 4 card
- It is layered with a retired DSP. A 1 1/2 by 4 3/4" piece of Crushed Currie cardstock was notched at both ends using the Triple punch.
- The frog image was added to the card front using dimensionals.
- A medium bronze bottom with Linen thread pulled through the eyes and tied into a bow on top was adhered to the right lower image piece.
- The frog was coloured with Crushed Cucumber ink on the body, crushed curry on the eyes and the spots on the body. I daubed a bit of Watermelon Wonder on the pupils.