Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Snow Globe Card - and a free tutorial- a catalogue sneak peak

When I saw the snow globe stamp and die set as well as the globe shaker and shaker elements in the upcoming Holiday catalogue, I was in love!  I love making 3D objects, and although technically this card is not 3D it has the look of a 3D item.  And I love the little scenes that can go inside the globes. The possibilities for occasions to use this stamp set were endless - birthdays, halloween, etc.

The first card I made did not turn out very well.  So, I made another  and another. After making my 3rd card, I made a tutorial so that you don't have to make the same mistakes that I did. Also, I am sure some of you are saying "Oh this looks really hard"  "I don't think I can make that" and hopefully the tutorial will encourage you to at least try making one.

The link to the tutorial is below the pictures,


Here's the card:









Check out the tutorial here

Supplies Used for this card:

Stamp:  Still Scenes
Inks:  Black Memento, Versa Mark, Stampin' Blends
Papers:  Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Pretty Peacock, Gold Foil
Accessories  Snow Globe Shakers, Ice Stampin' Glitter, Snowflake Sequins, Gold Embossing Powder, Snow Globe Scene dies, Hammered Metal Embossing Folder, 1/2"  scallop linen ribbon


No comments: