Sunday, December 28, 2014

Lotus Blossom Thank You

Around this time of year you can never have too many Thank You cards.  And ever since I saw the Lotus Blossom stamp in the Sale-a-bration catalogue, I've been eager to play with it.
However, to my chagrin, it wasn't the easiest stamp to work with.  I had to stamp it at least 4 times with different colour combinations until I was satisfied.

This is a 3 step stamping set, and SU has very nicely labelled in which order the flower should be stamped.
I started out with the darkest colour - Blackberry Bliss - followed by an Intermediate colour - Perfect Plum- and finally Wisteria Wonder.  But when I used the Wisteria Wonder, I stamped off once or else the colour was too intense.
The stem is also 2 step stamping, starting with Old Olive and finishing with Pear Pizzazz.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


You can order any of the above products from my On-Line store, the link to which is in the side bar of this blog.

In addition to the above, I used the following:
Lotus Blossom stamp set (SAB)
Printed Blooms DSP (Occasions Catalogue)
Both of these will be available Jan. 6, 2015


No comments: