Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Evergreen Peace on Earth - Technostamper #242

Just got back from seeing the Optometrist who put drops in my eyes, and as a result my vision is a bit blurry.  I hope my card isn't blurry, because I really can't tell.
This card is for the Technostamper challenge here

 

As you can see, I took the liberty of turning the sketch onto its side.

Technique:
The image was first stamped in Gumball Green and then double stamped with Black Stazon onto a Whisper White oval die cut using the Ovals die #2.  Some stars were stamped around it using Summer Starfruit ink.  Some dazzling diamonds were applied to the tree and the stars, and the oval was sponged with Gumball Green ink.
The base of the card is Real Red, layered with  polka dot embossed Whisper White cardstock sponged with Early Espresso.
The 2 panels behind the image are Early Espresso Core-dination cardstock embossed with the woodgrain folder.

Stamps: Evergreen, Greetings of the season
Inks: Gumball Green, Black Stazon, Early Espresso, Summer Starfruit
Papers: Real Red, Whisper white, Early Espresso Core-dination, Gumball Green, Snow Festival DSP
Accessories: Ovals die #2, Dazzling details, Woodgrain folder, Polka dot folder, dimensionals

1 comment:

MJ said...

Great idea to flip the sketch--looks easier that way, lol. I love the tree stamp, have not gotten it yet but you may have pushed me over the edge and I may have to order it on the next order. Great card, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!