Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Open Sea Best Wishes - The Paper Players color challenge #117

Boy, did I struggle with this one!  It took me all day to finally get a card together using the colors of the challenge with The Paper Players (here):  Cajun Craze, Night of Navy, and Bravo Burgundy, plus Very Vanilla. This is the 3rd card and my 4th attempt.  Usually I have no problem, but even my son agreed that my earlier attempts were not up to my usual quality. Not wanting to quit, I finally came up with this card - triple layer stamping.

Stamps: The Open Sea, Petite Pairs
Inks: Cajun Craze, Night of Navy, Bravo burgundy
Papers: Bravo burgundy, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Hemp twine, Cajun Craze button, dimensionals

2 comments:

Jaydee said...

Well, the final result was well worth the effort :-) the tripe stamping works beautifully with this set and the twine and button are the perfect finishing touch to your card. So glad you persevered and joined us at the Paper Players this week.
Jaydee

Nance Leedy said...

This set is perfect for the triple technique and your accents provide just the right amount of embellishment! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!