Saturday, June 23, 2012

Vellum Butterfly Birthday - Challenge 178 LNS

Summer arrived this week, and that means all sorts of insects, bugs, etc have arrived as well.  So in honour of this, challenge 178 is to add an insect to a card or project.
As has been very popular this week, I have also incorporated butterflies to my card.


Stamps: Elements of Style, On Your Birthday
Inks: Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple
Papers: Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White, Vellum
Accessories: Framed Tulips embossing folder, Butterfly wings embosslits, Pearls

6 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beauutiful card Maria, love the butterfly image. Thanks for your kind words at my blog, I hope to heal quick ! :) Enjoy the weekend, Shirleyx

MJ said...

Maria this is so pretty, I love how you added those swirls under the butterflies.

Jane said...

This card is so feminine. I love your butterflies.

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Maria, you made such a delicate, feminine card. It is so pretty and the colours are awesome. Any lady would love to receive it.

Jonia said...

This is just beautiful Maria! Such a wow and I need to try the vellum.

Patrice Herrera said...

I am so going to have to do a vellum butterfly I just love it! The colors the textures and the additional elements really made for one gorgeous card!