Friday, June 22, 2012

Tea Shoppe Thinking of You -Stampin Queen's Sketch Challenge

For some reason this sketch, although not difficult, gave me nothing but grief!  After several attempts I finally was able to make  this card for SQSC #44here

SQSC-001 

I started out by stamping  3 separate tea cups in different colors, and then cutting them out.  Then I made the flower cluster using elements from the Boho blossom punch and attached it to the top of the cup.  This unit was attached to a 2 by 2" square of Whisper White card stock, and all 3 of these were attached to a layer of Soft Suede card stock.

Stamps:  Tea Shoppe, Curly Cute
Inks: Markers for the tea cups (Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple, Baja Breeze), Marina mist, Soft Suede
Papers: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Twitterpated designer paper, Baha Breeze
Accessories: Boho blossom punch, Vanilla spritz, pearls

4 comments:

Steph said...

Love the flowers in the teacups

CherylAnn Robinson said...

I like your concept - flowers in the tea cups. My grandmother used to do that all the time. Thanks for reminding me.

Patrice Herrera said...

I think it turned out pretty good. Well worth the grief!

Sharon Wheet said...

Love the blossoms in the tea cups! very creative and clever! Great color scheme, too! thank you for playing along with us @ SQSC