Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Last a Lifetime

This card is a partial case of the card in the new Mini Occasions catalogue.  My intent to case the entire card went by the wayside when I started creating.  My version ended up being simpler (I can hardly believe I said that). However, I did colour 6 flower clusters.


The sentiment is embossed with gold embossing powder and matted with gol foil.  Two of the flower clusters were coloured with Stampin' Blend markers and die cut with an Elegant Lasting Die.  I decided to add one cluster on the top and one on the bottom of the sentiment panel. A bow made using a 1/4" gold metallic edged ribbon.



All are added to a piece of Whisper White which I  embossed twice with the Subtle Texture embossing folder.  After embossing it the first time, I rotated the piece and embossed it second time. This gave it that wonderful canvas look.



Three gold glitter gems were added along the right side near the bottom.

So, what happened to the other 4 clusters?
One was added to the inside of the card, and another was used to make a note card.  I still have one remaining one that will be used in a future project.

Products Used:
Stamp:  Last a Lifetime
Inks:  Versa Mark, Black Memento, Flowers (Light and Dark Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight)
Papers:  Thick Whisper White (base), Whisper White, Gold foil
Accessories:  1/4" gold metallic edged ribbon, gold embossing powder, Elegant Lasing Dies, Gold Glitter gems,, Subtle Texture embossing folder

No comments: