Sunday, February 16, 2020

Pleased as Punch Box Card

Sometimes the best creative ideas come out of no where.
Such is the case for the box card I made using the Pleased as Punch DSP. 
I had no idea when I pulled out the DSP that I would end up making this 3D box card.  Sometimes you just go with the flow.

For a tutorial on how to make a box card check out this blog post 


The box card base is Granny Apple Green, with the layering done with Whisper White card stock and then the Pleased as Punch DSP.

This 12 by 12" DSP is part of the Coordination Product  SAB Release and has images that can be punched with the Build a Tulip punch, the Small Bloom punch and the Builder Umbrella punch - or fussy cut if you don't have the punches.


After constructing the box card, I punched several tulips and leaves and added them to strips of window sheets which were adhered to the box inserts. I did the same with clusters of flowers punched with the Small Bloom punch and finally with some umbrellas which were mounted on top of the other flowers.



Some of the punchies were used to decorate the flaps.  The only stamping done was the sentiment.

No comments: