- The DSP was cut to 4 by 11 1/2" and scored at 3,4,6,7,9 and 10. Then I drew a faint line from the 3" score line diagonally across the DSP to the far end about 1" from the top at the opposite side. Start at the 3" score line, fan fold the DSP to form the pleated folds/
- This fold unit was adhered to a 4 by 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 5/8" gold ribbon was placed at the top of the card.
- A Rose was die cut with gold foil paper using the Rose Garden thinlet and adhered to the front of the pleated fold.
- The sentiment was stamped using Black Memento ink.
Ink: Black Memento
Papers: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Affectionately Yours DSP, Gold Foil
Accessories: 5/8" gold ribbon, Rose Garden Thinlet