Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Your Perfect Day - Try Stampin on Tuesday # 278

Last Sunday at my craft show I sold almost all of my wedding cards, so my task this week was to make more for the show this Saturday.  The layout of the sketch challenge with Try Stampin' on Tuesday was perfect for a wedding card.





  •  The Whisper White card base is a top fold card that measures  4 1/4 by 11.  It is layered with retired DSP. On the bottom right I adhered a  3 12 by 3" piece of Irresistably Yours DSP that I sponged with Sahara Sand ink.  This DSP is also retired.  Just behind that I place a white doillie.
  • The image panel is 3 3/4 by 1 7/8" of Whisper White, matted with 4 by 2 1/8' Sahara Sand cardstock.
  • The cake, from the stamp set "Your Perfect Day" was stamped with Black Memento, and coloured with a blender pen and Sahara Sand ink.  Some Wink of Stella was applied to the birds on top of the cake as well as the scalloped icing.
  • Some Sahara Sand lace ribbon was applied to the card to become a base upon which the sentiment was placed.
Supplies Used: 
Stamp:  On Your Perfect Day
Inks: Sahara Sand, Black Memento
Papers: Whisper White, Retired DSP, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Sahara Sand scalloped ribbon (R), white doillie, Wink of Stella clear glimmer brush, dimensionals.

No comments: