This is a simple thank you card, using the SAB "Flowering Fields" stamp set cone flower. It is based on the sketch on Freshly Made Sketches
- the base card is Blackberry bliss layered with Whisper White cardstock.
- On the Whisper White cardstock the image of 2 cone flowers are stamped and coloured with a blender pen and Wink of Stella brush. After colouring (Calypso Coral, Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz, and Old Olive,the area around both flowers were sponged lightly with So Saffron.
- At the top two separate bands, one Whisper White and one Wildflower DSP. Both were matted with Pear Pizzazz. A corner rounder punch was used to round the corners of the inner edge of both bands.
- The sentiment was stamped on the Whisper White band.
- To add a bit of glitter to the card, some gold sequins were adhered to the front.
Stamps: Flowering Fields, Another Thank You
Inks: Black Memento, Calypso Coral, Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive
Papers: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Flowering Fields DSP
Accessories:Wink of Stella glimmer brush, gold sequins, corner rounder punch.