Along with the sketch challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday there is an added technique challenge - to add glitter to the card. Since Valentine's day is so close, I made a Valentine's Day card.
- The Base Card of Pink Pirouette is 5 1/2 by 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded to make an A2 card.
- It is layered with a 5 1/4 by 4" piece of Whisper White
- On top of that is a 3 5/8 by 5 5/7" of Love Blossoms DSP
- Attached along the right side of the DSP near the top is a small Garden Green banner.
- For the image, I first die cut a Garden Green vine, and then added 5 small red flower/heart units randomly along the vine. The flowers were die cut and rolled.
- Red glitter was applied to the heart edges.
Stamp: Good Greeting
Ink: Black Memento
Papers: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Garden Green, Real Red, Love Blossoms DSP
Accessories: Small heart punch, Red glitter, small flower dies (non SU), vine die (non SU) dimensionals.