- Behind the die cut window is a spring scene with pink blossoms on the trees. Actually its been such a mild winter that the cherry blossoms were blooming in Washington (Dec. 15/15) After placing it behind the die cut window, it was adhered to the card front with dimensionals.
- The floral image on the sill is from "First Sight" - the flowers from "Happy Home". Both were hand cut after being stamped. Rhinestones were plaed in the center of each flower, then I applied some gold Wink of Stella glitter pen. The blue bird, stamped with Pacific Point, is from "First Sight" and was also hand cut and placed on top of one of the flowers with a glue dot. The sill was also adhered to the frame with dimensionals.
- The card base is Pink Pirouette, layered with Whisper White, and then Birthday Bouquet DSP.
- A 1/4" Pink Pirouette ribbon was wrapped around the card and tied into a knot.
- Tip: with a craft knife and the card in the open position, make a small slit in the seam. Make sure there is a hard surface under the card.
The sentiment is from "Cottage Greetings"
Stamps: Happy Home, First Sight, Cottage Greeting
Inks: Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Soft Sky, Marina Mist, Soft Suede, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Memento
Papers: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Birthday Bouquet DSP,
Accessories: Hearth & Home framelits, rhinestones, small oval punch, 1/4" Pink Pirouette ribbon, glue dots, dimensionals Wink of Stella glitter brush (clear and gold).