The theme was "The Holidays" but I chose not to use that theme, but instead make a card giving you a sneak peak at the New Occasions catalogue coming out in January.
- The base of this top fold card is Watermelon Wonder, layered with Whisper White embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder
- A strip of Birthday Bouquet DSP was adhered near the bottom
- The image was stamped with Black Memento on Whisper White anWonder, Marina Mist (for shading), Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight and Soft Suede. The leaves were first coloured with Pear Pizzazz and then shaded with Old Olive.
- Some glitter using the Wink of Stella Brush (clear) was added to various parts of the flower and embellishments.
- With a blender pen, tiny dots of the various colours in the flower and leaves were added around the flower.
- The image was die cut using the Circle Framelits, and attached to the card front using dimensionals.
- Embellishments: The flowers were punched using the Blossom Bunch Punch - in Watermelon Wonder and then in Daffodil Delight. They were layered together using a glue dot, and a metal rimmed pearl was placed in the center of each. The leaf from the Flower Frenzy die (retired) was cut in Pear Pizzaz, trimmed, sponged with Old Olive and added to the back of each flower cluster with a glue dot. They were added to the focal image with a glue dot.
Note: All edges were sponged with Watercolor Wonder, except for the leaves were were sponged with Old Olive.
Stamps: Birthday Blooms
Inks: Pink Pirouette, Watercolor Wonder, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Black Memento
Papers: Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Birthday Bouquet DSP, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Decorative dots embossing folder, Circles Framelits, Fun Frenzy die, Blossom Bunch Punch, Metal rimmed pearls, Wink of Stella glitter brush (clear), Blender pen, glue dots, dimensionals, Small oval punch