This Halloween card is made for the sketch challenge with Freshly Made Sketches and I must admit I had a lot of fun with it.
- The base card is Tangelo Twist, layered with Very Vanilla cardstock. A strip of Happy Haunting DSP is adhered to the bottom of the Very Vanilla layer. On top of that, on the right side, is a short strip of Basic Black cardstock, the one end of which has been notched.
- In the upper left hand corner part of a Spider Web doily is adhered, using SU's new glue.
- On a separate piece of Whisper White cardstock, the image of the owl, the pumpking and 4 spiders are stamped, all in Black except the pumpkin which was stamped in Tangelo Twist. They were die cut using the coordinating Boo to You Framelits.
- The sentiment "BOO" was die cut in Basic Black cardstock
- The die cut images were adhered to the front of the card as depicted in the picture. I die cut 4 spiders. Do you see where the 4th one is?
- My sense of humour got the best of me when I punched two 1/2" circles and adhered them to the owl's eyes. A black marker remarked the pupils. He looks so much more "booish" with orange eyes.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog