- The base card is Old Olive, layered with Whisper white cardstock followed by Into the Woods DSP.
- On to a smaller piece of Whisper White cardstock, the image of one of the trees from the Festival of Trees stamp set was stamped repeatedly to mimic a forest. The trees in the back were stamped off before stamping to make them appear farther away . As the trees became closer to the front, the darker the trees became.
- Some dazzling diamonds was applied to the trees.
- Two 1/4" strips of cardstock, one Always Artichoke, and one Old Olive, were applied to the card front 3/4 of the way down.
- Instead of a button for an embellishment I stamped the image of the pine branch and cone from the stamp set "Lovely as a Tree" and punched it out with a 3/4" circle punch. This was layered with a 1" circle of Always Artichoke.
- The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny wishes.
- The edges of all papers were sponged with Always Artichoke ink.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog