It's a gatefold card with a heart edged in flowers in the middle of the card.
- After making the gate fold card using Blushing Bride cardstock, Whisper White cardstock embossed with Boho Chic embossing folder was adhered to the two front panels.
- A piece of Whisper White cardstock was also adhered to the inside.
- A heart was die cut using the Hearts collection framelit.
- On a separate piece of Whisper White cardstock, 28 Petite Petal flowers were stamped using Blushing Bride ink, and punched out using the coordinating punch. Using a Blushing Bride marker, the center of each flower was highlighted, These flowers were adhered around the periphery of one side ofthe heart, and then the heart was turned over, and flowers were also placed on the backside.
- A piece of Whisper White organza ribbon was adhered to the back of the card and brought along the front.
- Half of the heart was attached to the card front using dimensionals.
- The organza ribbon, tied, closed the card.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog