This card is for the challenge with Technostamper #365. I made a rather large 3D flower so I'm going to have to make a box for this card.
- The card base is Mint Macarron, layered with Whisper White embossed with the Decorative Dots folder.
- On this layer, near the bottom, a piece of English Garden DSP was matted with Mint Macarron, and then attached to the card. A smaller piece of Whisper White was stamped with the background stamp of "You've Got This" after stamping off first. It was also matted with Mint Macarron and attached to the DSP.
- A banner in Blushing Bride was embossed with the Elegant dots folder and adhered at the bottom of the Whisper White panel.
- A flower was created using the Pansy Punch and the Petite Petals punch. Two were punched with Mint Macaroon, 2 with Hello Honey using the Pansy Punch and two were punched with the Petite Petals - one in Mint Macaroon and one in Hello Honey. The star framelit was used to die cut a star in Mint Macaroon for the leaves. Each flower was snipped between the petals and the petals curled up. Then they were adhered together alternating the petals. The yellow Petite Petal was rolled up to become the center of the flower. A generous amount of 2 way glue pen was applied to the flower and dazzling diamonds added. The flower was attached to the card using hot glue.
- The sentiment is from Petite Pairs and was stamped in Mint Maroon, punched with the small oval punch, and layered with the Modern Label punch. This was attached above the flower using dimensionals.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog