Then I saw the challenge sketch with Fab Friday and I realized that what I had coloured could be used with the sketch.
- The basic card is Old Olive cardstock, layered with Whisper white and then Pretty Petals DSP stack.
- The image was stamped with Memento ink and coloured with ink pads and an aqua painter- Hello Honey, Old Olive, Basic black
- Using a pair of paper snips, the image was cut around the flowers and leaves.
- An Old Olive frame was made using 2 sizes of Square Framelits. Using the Scoring tool, I scored 1/4" from the inner edge all the way around. The frame was matted with Basic Black cardstock. A piece of Whisper white was added to the back of the frame, and the cut out flowers were adhered to the center of the frame, overlapping some of the frame.
- From the stamp set "Papillon Potpourri" I embossed one of the butterflies in Black embossing powder. It was coloured with Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, and Basic black markers. It was punched out using the Elegant Butterfly punch, and added to the top left of the frame using a glue dot.
- Sentiment is from the stamp set "Butterfly Basics" and was stamped with Memento ink on Whisper White. It was matted with Basic black and made into a banner.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog