Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Beauty of Friendship Shaker - The Paper Players Tic -Tac -Toe Challenge #556

 For the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge at The Paper Players I chose to go straight down the middle - friend, die cut/punch, shaker.

Here is my card



I used the Beauty of Friendship stamp set for the friend sentiment, and die cut the tree using the coordinating "Beautiful Tree" dies. Also coordinating with the stamp and die is the Beauty of the Earth DSP.  So the three elements together were perfect for the challenge.

I don't know why, but my vision for this card was blue and white.

I've been making shaker cards using tulle rather than window sheets so that's how I made this shaker. I used the Subtle shimmer sequins as shaker elements

I added the die cut tree to the left of the shaker, with some of the branches extending over the tulle


The word "friendship" is part of a larger sentiment that I hand cut , added to some Misty Moonlight card stock and added to the card front below the tree using dimensionals.
A rabbit, from the stamp set "Peaceful Deer" was hand cut and added beside the sentiment

On the inside, I added the Misty Moonlight circle that was die cut making the shaker.  The full sentiment was white embossed onto this circle.  If you look carefully you can see the sentiment through the tulle shaker.


Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Beauty of Friendship, Peaceful Deer
Inks:  Misty Moonlight, Versa Mark
Papers:  Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Beauty  of the Earth DSP
Accessories:  Subtle Shimmer Sequins, White Tulle, Layering Circle Dies, Beautiful Trees Die, Dimensionals


2 comments:

Debbie Crowley said...

This shaker card is beautifully done, Maria. Striking!! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

Jaydee said...

Fabulous shaker card, Maria. I also love the white elements against that dark background. Wonderful way to celebrate a special friend. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee