Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Christmas in Plaid

I am in love - again!  This time with the Wrapped in Plaid DSP!  I feel fickle loving a different item in the new Holiday catalogue almost every day but there are so many gorgeous items its hard not to.

Today I am playing with the Perfectly Plaid stamp set with its coordinating Pine Tree Punch, and of course my latest love, Wrapped in Plaid DSP.


On a Cherry Cobbler card base, I added a Whisper White layer upon which were added 4 punched Pine trees, each from a different pattern from the Wrapped in Plaid DSP.  A strip of another pattern was added along the left side in lieu of a ribbon.

The sentiment was stamped in the middle with a mini Christmas bell added beside it.

Supplies Used:
Stamp:  Perfectly Plaid
Inks:  Black Memento
Papers;  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Wrapped in Plaid DSP
Accessories:  Pine Tree punch, Mini Christmas bell

No comments: