Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Thank You with Snowflake Thinlets

I'm all finished making Christmas cards, so thought I would try my hand at making a non Christmas Thank you card using the Snowfall thinlet dies.

The Brokeh Dot background stamp was stamped with Balmy Blue using the Stamparatus. Across the lower part I placed a Whisper White sentiment panel with the sentiment embossed in silver embossing powder on it.

At the left side I die cut some floral images from the Snowflake thinlets as well as some branches in Whisper White and a couple in Silver Foil.  Lately I have rediscovered the pleasure of using the Sizzix adhesive sheets to die cut and adhere fine die cuts and I used these sheets to die cut and adhere them without a fuss and without a mess.



Some silver threat, wound up around my fingers, was added behind the floral die cut , and a rhinestone was added in the center of the flower.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Bokeh Dots, All Things Thanks, Love What You Do
Inks:  Versa Mark, Balmy Blue
Papers:  Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Accessories:  Silver embossing powder, Silver thread, Stamparatus, Snowfall Thinlet dies, Sizzix adhesive sheets, rhinestone

1 comment:

Fiona said...

This is such a beautiful card - I love the way you've put all those details of the thinlets together - and nice to see Christmas type items put to good use for other cards. I'm enjoying looking through your blog!