Friday, June 29, 2018

3D flowers made with Four Petals Flower Punch

Making paper flowers from punches is one of my most favourite activities, especially when it is 30 plus degrees outside (with a humidex of 40).

The paper flowers I made today were made using the new Four Petal Flower Punch.  The method of making t he flower is similar to other flowers (see tutorial here) I have made.


For each flower I punched 2 petals in Whisper White and 1 in Mossy Meadow.  Then, using a finger dauber, I applied color to the edges of the Whisper White ones, and Mossy Meadow to the 3rd one.

All 4 were spritzed with water, and when dry they were shaped using a flower forming tool or stylus.  The 3 layers were adhered together alternating petals, after which I applied a 3D Crystal Lacquer and glitter.

The center of each flower was die cut using a retired framelit set.

I had so much fun I made a whole bouquet of them.




3 comments:

Cherie said...

Love your 3D flowers! What a great idea. Thanks so much for sharing!

Cherie said...

I meant to add..............send me some of your cool weather and I will send you some heat! Has been in the 100's for several days with no end in sight! :(

craftystamper said...

Thanks for your comments. I should have mentioned that I live in Canada and the temperature is measured in degrees Celsius, so a temperature of 30 degrees plus is in the high 90's F. So, I'm looking for cool weather as well. But thanks for your offer trading temperatures, but I think we are hot enough where we are. It is a great time to stay indoors and make flowers so hope you take some time to do so. Again, thanks for your comments.