Saturday, May 12, 2018

Heartland - Thinking of You

Okay, so I lied last week.  I'm not finished making Masculine cards!
Today I pulled out the "Heartland" stamp set, and although this set does appear in the new annual catalogue, the framelit I paired it with - the Window Framelit - is retiring.


The image of the little boy going walking with his "goose" friends is the most poignant one of the stamp set so it's a good image to use when sending a "Thinking of You" card.

The little guy was coloured using a blender pen and a couple of the new colors (Balmy Blue, Petal Pink) as well as a retiring color (Dapper Denim) and some good old stand by's (Pear Pizzazz, & Crumb Cake)

This completed image was placed behind an aperture die cut using the Windows framelit in 4 by 5 1/4" piece of Wood DSP.  I die cut another window frame using Very Vanilla card stock and sponged the edges with Crumb Cake ink before adding it over the image using dimensionals.




Using the Stamparatus I stamped the sentiment onto the die cut window sill which I then  added to the DSP and then the Crumb Cake card front using small dimensionals.

Supplies Used:
Stamp:  Heartland
Inks:  Black Memento, Dapper Denim, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue, Petal Pink, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Papers:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Wood DSP
Accessories:  Window framelit, Dimensionals, Blender pen


No comments: