Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Hearts Come Home Bundle Tags

It's another warm fall day in southern Ontario - so warm that a winter coat is not needed.  Very unusual for this time year, but who am I to complain??

Spent the morning cleaning out my craft area as I'm having the carpet shampooed.  Got a call last night that the people shampooing the carpet are having a half price special as well as a no tax day.  Bonus!!

After I got everything cleaned up I felt in the mood to create something, so since I had the Hearts Come Home Bundle already out for class tonight I decided to make some tags.  They ended up looking totally different from the ornaments I made yesterday, but that's the beauty of this bundle.

I made 6 and packaged them in a tin for sale at my craft show on the weekend.



Each tag has a  2 by 4" Whisper White base punched with the scallop tag topper punch.
The 2 7/8 by 3" Night of Navy art piece has white embossed with images from the Hearts Come Home stamp set, and then a silhouette die cut from the coordinating edgelet die.  Some gold foil was placed behind the house to make it look like the lights were one and someone was -super easy - and no mess.

The sentiment "Merry" was cut from part of the sentiment from this stamp set.  I stamped it in Night of Navy and matted the Whisper White piece with gold foil.

At the top of the tag I added a bow made using the Bow Builder punch, and placed a gold faceted gem in the center of that.



Because I ran out of the silver tag twine I used the 1/2" crumpled Night of Navy ribbon instead.

Supplies Used:
Stamp:  Hearts Come Home
Inks:  Night of Navy, Versa Mark
Papers:  Whisper White (thick), Night of Navy, Gold Foil
Accessories:  White embossing powder, Scallop tag topper punch, Bow Builder punch, Gold faceted gem, Adhesive sheets, Hometown Greeting Edgelet dies.

No comments: