Friday, April 14, 2017

Flower Pot Card

I had some fun today making flowers using various stamp sets, and punches, some of which are retiring and some are not.
I had quite a number when I was done, so make a flower pot easel card, the template for which I got at my local craft store.



The card base is Cajun Craze cardstock, layered with Moroccan Series DSP.  I used a template from a local craft store to make this flower pot shaped easel card.

I stamped floral images from various stamp sets (Flower Shop, Grateful Bunch), punched some of the others using the Petite Petal Punch, Bunch Punch, the Scallop circle framelit, and Botanical Framelits. Some flowers were made into tiny roses, or a Chrysanthemum.  Most of the floral centers have pearls in them, but some have small brads.

The sentiment is from "Blossom Birthdays"

Here is the side view.

And a close up of the flowers:

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Grateful Bunch, Flower Shop, Birthday Blossoms
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Delightful Dijon, Old Olive, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Black Memento
Papers: Cajun Craze, Moroccan DSP, Calypso Coral, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Accessories: Petite Petal Punch, Bunch Punch, Botanical Framelits, Layering Circles framelits, Pearls, small brads

No comments: