Thursday, October 6, 2016

Christmas Twinchies

This is only the second time I have made twinchies, the twinchies this time having a Christmas theme. 
So what are twinchies? These are embellishments made with two inch squares or two inch circles. Each twinchie is to have at least two layers, to be embellished 2 times, and with at least one technique (stamping, embossing, sponging, painting, glittering etc.). 
These are made for the swap at Canadian Die Cut Exchange.  The swap is to include 6 twinchies.
I opted to make the square twinchies.
Here are the ones that I made:

All the twinchies have a 2 by 2" piece of Real Red card stock, and when I used DSP it is the Candy Lane DSP.  I use a mixture of current and retired stamps and embellishments.

The swap called for 6 twinchies, but I was having so much fun making them, I made 4 extra.

Wouldn't these twinchies make great Christmas tags?


 
 

No comments: