Saturday, September 10, 2016

Lost Tooth

One of my new clients gave me a great idea for my craft shows.  She had made a tin in which to place a lost tooth with a message for the tooth fairy.  It was so cute that she agreed that I could case it.
Since I did not have any tins, I used the 2 by 2" acrylic boxes.
Here is what I came up with:

I made one for a boy, and one for a girl.
The lid top has a piece of card stock on it, followed by a 1 3/4" scallop circle with a 1 1/4" Whisper White circle adhered to it.  An image of a fairy was stamped on the Whisper White circle, with the sentiment "LOST TOOTH" placed over it.

Around the acrylic box was adhered some DSP, followed by a ribbon and/or other embellishment.  For the girl I placed a ribbon bow; the boy a bow make using the bow builder punch.

Open the box and on the inside of the lid is a poem for the tooth fairy:



In this box I will lay
The tooth I lost today
Please Tooth Fairy, while I sleep,
Leave me a coin.
My tooth you can keep.

A 2 by 2" piece of card stock was adhered to the bottom.  Then I placed a coin from the Tooth Fairy.
My plan is to place a tag on the box with a coloured image from "Fairy Celebrations.


No comments: