Friday, September 9, 2016

Bird House Feeder

I made this bird house feeder with all items from the dollar or the thrift store.  I'm very happy the way it turned out.

The feeder itself was painted with burnt umber acrylic paint, then black shingles were glued to the roof.  Then I added some tombo glue and adhered moss to the roof.
Using left over leaves from another project, as well as pine cones I found on my walk, I created the fall cluster on the roof.  The bird was one of a pair I bought at the dollar store.


On the ground level I adhered a pumpkin and some acorns.  The little wooden dish I purchased in a thrift store.  The second bird is perched on it.  I'll probably end up putting some sort of food in it.

You don't  need to spend a lot of money to create a fall project.

No comments: