Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Cookie Cutter Book Marks

I'm not finished making these book marks yet, but I thought I would share them with you now.  Because the images are made o u t ofpaper they would be fragile and would not last very long as book marks. So, my plan is to apply Crystal Effects to both sides of the images (Each bookmark has an image on the front and back).
They are attached to the metal paper clips using tombo glue.

I found these giant book marks in a jar in Home Sense, 20 in the jar, for $5.00.  I was as pleased as punch to have found these.

Each image was stamped with Black Memento except for the Gingerbread man who was stamped with Tip Top Taupe.  The Moose and Santa were coloured with ink pads and a blender pen. 

Santa was punched using the coordinating punch; the moose was hand cut .

Next is the the Eskimo little person.
                                                

No comments: