Monday, May 30, 2016

Balloon Builder Unicorn Happy Birthday - a catalogue case

Last night I was having so much fun using the Balloon Builder stamp set using the new In Colours and DSP.  I cased 2 cards from the new catalogue from page 60. 
This stamp is a carry over from the Occasions catalogue which finishes tomorrow.

I partially cased this particular card because at my craft show one of my customers asked if I had a unicorn stamp.  Well, here is a unicorn made using the Balloon Builder stamp set.

The base card is Sweet Sugarplum, layered with Playful Palette DSP stack.  The image is built on a piece of Whisper White card stock which was adhered to the DSP at an angle.
I used Sweet Sugarplum and Peekapoo Peach inks to create the unicorn, and then using the journaling pen to draw in the mouth and eye.
While stamping, I made a "boo-boo" in the lower right corner, so I punched 2 small balloons out of Flirty Flamingo cardstock using the small balloon punch

The sentiment was stamped with Black Memento on a small banner and adhered to the top right of the card.  A bow made of Whisper White Baker's twine was attached to the top of this banner using a glue dot.

Supplied Used:
Stamps: Balloon Builder
Inks: Black Memento, Sweet Sugar Plum, Peekaboo Peach
Papers: Sweet Sugar Plum, Whisper White, Playful Palette DSP stack, Flirty Flamingo
Accessories: White Baker's twine, small balloon punch

No comments: