Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Noel and a Sleigh Ride - Fab Friday #74

It's nice to do a challenge again and to make use of left overs from other projects. My craft show has kept me so busy I've hardly had time to breathe.  The sketch challenge with Fab Friday was pretty wide open, so I used the die cut from Sleigh Ride in a scene behind a window.

  • The basic card is Whisper White cardstock, layered with Everything Chic DSP (both sides).
  • On a separate piece of Whisper White the winter scene from "Happy Scenes" was stamped with Old Olive ink, and the sky coloured with Marina Mist.  Some clouds were made using scalloped circle punchies. I then added the sleigh and horse to the bottom of the scene. To make the sky sparkle with snow, I used the Fine Tipped Glue and dabbed it all over the sky and sleigh and then added Dazzling Diamonds. This Whisper White piece was then trimmed to fit behind the window and then adhered it to the window back.
  • The window pane was attached to the window.  A piece of paper doillie was added and a piece of Old Olive cardstock added on top of that.
  • The sentiment was stamped on a piece of Whisper White and made into a banner.  It was added to the green cardstock and a bow made of gold cording trim was added to that, as well as a Home for Christmas enamel dot.
Supplies Used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: