Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Welcome Baby

I have sold so many baby cards over the last few weeks that I quickly put together a card for tomorrow's show.
I have used a lot of retired products, but I've used current ones as well.
  • This is a 5 by 5 card
  • The base is Elegant Eggplant, layered with Very Vanilla, and then Sweet Li'l Things DSP
  • Horizontally, in the middle, I adhered a scalloped lacy ribbon from a retired kit.
  • Using the now retired scallop square punch, I punched 4 punchies, one each of the following colours:  Delightful Dijon, Tempting Turquoise, Elegant Eggplant, and Smoky Slate.
  • The letters were die cut with Calypso Coral using the retired die set Bigz Alphabet die set.  Each letter was adhered to one of the scalloped square.
  • The squares were adhered to the card front with dimensionals.
  • To decorate the card a bit, I used the stamp set: "Something for Baby" and its coordinating framelits.
  • The sentiment is from "Petite Pairs"
Supplies Used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: