Friday, May 1, 2015

Wine Tags for Craft Show

I made 3 extra special wine tags for the Craft Show tomorrow.  Two of them are for Mother's Day and the third is for an Anniversary.  If more are needed I will take orders for them.





This one is for Mother's Day.


Each tag is 2 3/8 wide by 9 1/2" long.  The bottom end is notched.
The top end is scored at 3" and a 1 1/4" circle punch is inserted, centered and punched.  This is for the neck of the wine bottle.
The cardstock I used for this tag is Rose Red and it can be decorated any way you like, but for this one I chose a piece of non SU Vellum.  I also put a piece of vellum on the top of the tag and punched another 1 1/4 cicle hole in it.  I surrounded this by a 1 3/4" scallop circle Rose Red  with a 1 1/4" circle in the middle.
The sentiment is from "Sweet Laughter".  The word was too large for my tag so I cut it into 3 words and mounted it on a piece of Rose Red with the corners rounded.
The Old Olive leaf was die cut using the Flower Frenzy die, and the 3 flowers made using the Spiral Flower die.
A medium sized butterfly was die cut in black, folded in half and adhered beneath the flowers
I added pearls to the top of the tag and at the lower ends of the banner.




Here are 2 others I made:

For this one I used Sahara Sand carstock, Something Borrowed DSP, Memorable Moments stamp set, Sahara Sand Lace Trim, Silver baker's twine, Scoring Tool to make the Rosettes, silver ink, silver embossing powder and silver dazzling details.

The cardstock here is Marina Mist, with specialty silver vellum, silver cardstock,  a rosette flower made using Marina Mist DSP (with a retired Filigree brad in the center), 5/8" satin silver ribbon, dazzling glimmer paper bitty butterflies and labels framelits.



No comments: