Friday, October 10, 2014

White Christmas in 2 Panels

 Well, how did you enjoy the 12 days of Christmas?  You have seen 24 inspiration cards which has hopefully got you going on your own Christmas cards.
My timing for this was impeccable!
Today, officially, my craft season starts.  This weekend I am at Harvest Fest in Buckhorn, Ont. for a 3 day event.  I am really looking forward to it as traditionally there are a lot of people who come and the decorations are so beautiful.  There are a lot of vendors as well.  I was very fortunate to get an invitation to be part of this juried event.
I set up this afternoon.
My plan is to take some pictures and do a brief blog everyday of this event - so stay tuned.

Now, back to my blog.

The second card of White Christmas is a partial case from a card I saw on Pinterest.  I stamped and coloured the image as usual, than created 2 equal panels that were matted with Early Espresso card stock.



Stamps: White Christmas, Petite Pairs
Inks: Memento, Blendabilities, Early Espresso, Soft Sky
Papers: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Trim the Tree DSP
Accessories: Bitty Banner framelit, Dazzling diamonds, dimensiionals, Crumb Cake seam binding

No comments: