Sunday, October 19, 2014

Little Pails - Neat Gift Idea

I found these neat little pails.  One had hand grips, and another a handle, but the other 3 did not.  If anyone knows where I can get these little pails please let me know.  I found them quite by accident.
Here is a picture of what I did with them.  Filled with different items, they would make neat teacher's gifts, Valentine's Day gifts, etch.





I decorated the pail with some Washi tape and peel off stickers, and then filled each pail with the following:  hot chocolate, marshmallows, chocolate chips, rose bud chocolates, peppermint candies, and small chocolate bars. 
Then put the pail and its contents in a gusset bag, tied a ribbon around the top and made a tag using the banner framelit and a stamped sentiment.  The decoration at the top is from an old wreath of mine that fell apart so I'm using the bits piece by piece.
I've sold 3 out of 5 so far.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think they might be maple syrup pails so try a hardware store.
Ruth