Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mother's Day card in a box - Challenge 247 LNS

My card making classes are starting again this week.There was a brief hiatus because of my hand surgery. The class will be focusing on a project for Mother's Day.
I love making these cards in a box, and I used the stamp set Backyard Basics and coordinating framelits to do so. The tutorial I used was from Splitcoaststampers here








The box was made using Pear Pizzazz card stock, decorated with first Very Vanilla and then Afternoon Picnic DSP.
I coloured the images with SU ink pads and an aqua brush and die cut them using the coordinating backyard framelits.  I attached the die cut images to the inserts using stampin' dimensionals.

Stamps: Backyard Basics, My Mother
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Summer Starfruit, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Sky Blue, Tangerine Tango, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Pool Party, Primrose Petals, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Basic Black
Papers: Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, Afternoon Picnic DSP, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Backyard Basics framelits, Window sheets, dimensionals, square framelits, Pearls

No comments: