Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Happy Christmas - a Snowman shaker card

Looks like we-re going to get some freezing rain tonight and tomorrow.  Not good weather conditions seeing I have to drive to Toronto tomorrow (a 1 1/2 hr drive) for a doctor's appointment.  Today was such a lovely day - mild and sunny - we got a little spoiled.

The card I'd like to share with you today is a shaker card featuring the snowman from the Best of Snow stamp set.  It's been a while since I've made a shaker card and it took a few false starts before I finally remembered how to do it.
I made 2 different cards.








Stamps: Best of Snow, More Merry Messages
Inks: Basic Black, SU markers (Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Basic black)
Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White,   Season of Style DSP
Accessories: 1 1/4" Cherry Cobbler ribbon, Shaker frames, Window sheet, Mica flakes (retired), white chalk pen, rhinestones, 1 3/4" circle punch

No comments: