Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Best of Snow - Possom Pals

It's been a while since I did a blog post.  I've been busy with craft sales and for a while I was ill - but I seem to be slowly recovering.
Today I thought I would make some Christmas cards for my customers and students.  For this card I used the Best of Snow stamp set.  I just love the possom and snowman!





Stamps: Best of Snow, Petite Pairs
Inks: Basic Black, SU markers (Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie, Baked Brown Sugar)
Papers: Marina Mist, Whisper White
Accessories: 1/8" Marina Mist taffeta ribbon, rhinestones, dazzling diamonds, Northern Frost embossing folder

I hope to be doing more blog posts in the near future.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful card, the embossing is so pretty. I hope you are feeling better, Shirleyx