Thursday, December 26, 2013

Best of Sale-a-Bration Thanks

This is the last stamp set of the "Best of" series - and I have enjoyed them all.
Making a card is still a challenge for me because my work area is under construction.  You will recall that I had a leak in my basement foundation which was repaired in the summer.  Now the inside wall of the basement is being repaired.  At the same time repairs are being done on the bathroom, and since I only have one bathroom this has been a bit of an inconvenience.  And the mess!!  Any of you who have undergone construction know what I am talking about.

Despite all of the above, I managed to do a card for the Fab Fri sketch challenge here





Stamps:  Best of Sale-a-Bration, Lots of Thanks
Inks: Soft Suede, SU Markers ( Coastal Cabana, Green Gumball)
Papers: Coastal Cabana, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Venetial Romance Designer Paper, Soft Suede
Accessories: Apothecary framelits, Circle framelits, 1 3/4" scallop circle punch, 1 1/2" circle punch, Small oval punch, Large pearls, Crumb Cake seam binding, dimensionals.

No comments: