Monday, September 30, 2013

Christmas Wishes - Unscripted Sketches #224

It's that time of year when one has to get into the garden and put the flowers to bed.  That's what I've been doing the last 3 days and I must admit my muscles are pretty sore.  So I thought I'd take a break and go down to my craft room and I made this card for the challenge with Unscripted Sketches here


US_sketch224



Technique:
I embossed the second largest snowflake from the Festive Flurry stamp set with white embossing powder onto Pool Party card stock, and die cut it using the Festive Flurry framelit.  For the next layer I die cut the next smallest snowflake using the Silver Foil paper and attached the two layers together using stampin' dimensionals.  Pool Party card stock was die cut using the smallest snowflake framelit and it was also attached to the snowflake below with dimensionals.  In the middle is a Faceted finish embellishment.
The snowflake is adhered to a banner made from the Winter Frost Specialty DSP - again using dimensionals.
The sentiment is from Joy to the World and is stamped with Coastal Cabana ink.


The entire Whisper White layer is embossed with the Polka dot embossed folder except where the sentiment is.

Stamps: Festive Flurry, Joy to the World
Inks: Versa Mark, Coastal Cabana
Papers: Pool Party, Whisper White, Winter Frost Specialty DSP, Silver Foil
Accessories: Faceted Finish Embellishment, Festive Flurry Framelit, Polka dot embossing folder, dimensionals


1 comment:

dstandard said...

Fabulous card - love the embossing!