Saturday, September 28, 2013

Season of Hope, Peace, and Joy - Technostamper #281

Earlier in the week I made a card for the Technostamper sketch challenge and although I had the sketch in front of me, I also had another sketch in front of me, and I ended up making a card for the wrong challenge.  Mary Jo, my apologies,

I think I have the correct sketch today. So, this card is for the Technostamper sketch challenge here


 

Stamp:  Magical Season
Ink:  Basic Black
Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Season of Style DSP, Old Olive
Accessories: Circles framelits, 2 1/2" circle punch, Polka dot folder, 1" Very Vanilla seam binding, Frosted Finishes embellishment, dazzling details, dimensionals.

1 comment:

MJ said...

This is right and it is great too. That sentiment is wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!